AXIS 1 inclinometer is the first on the market to meet ALL four robust requirements regarding: range, resolution, stability and response time.
±1° ( ± 3600 “)
(1 year) 1.0 “
-20 ° C ….. + 50 °
HOW IT WORKS?
HLS (Hydrostatic Leveling System) – device for precise determination of the vertical displacements.
Multipoint HLS consists of a series of sensors arranged along the monitored structure. The system contains a liquid, the level of which is measured at several points.
Thanks to its remarkably high sensitivity and excellent long-term stability it gives the possibility of continuous (dynamic) monitoring of subtle deformations of any construction over extended periods of time.
The typical length of an HLS system varies from one to two hundred meters and may consist of several dozen sensors.
Two-axis measurements are possible by placing four measuring vessels in a square or rectangular arrangement. This allows to determine the precise deformation of the measured surface.
Short-term stability (1h)
Long-term stability (1h year)
-20 ° C .. + 50 ° C
HOW IT WORKS?
- Monitoring of stability of water dams, bridges and viaducts
- Monitoring of stability of any structures erected in areas exposed to seismic, mining and similar hazards
- Examination of dynamic movements of foundations, e.g. during construction works nearby
- Examination of dynamic movements of structural elements, e.g. viaduct loads caused by moving vehicles
- Leveling of radar gyro, weapon platforms, telescopes or other important machinery equipment
PROJECT PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
ULTRAXIS offers a number of services in the field of defining security needs, designing a stability monitoring system and in the process of installation, commissioning and use of the system.
In our activities, we draw on the many years of experience of our best specialists, and cooperate with recognized scientific authorities in the SHM industry. We care deeply about getting the best results from the unique capabilities of the ULTRAXIS sensors, so we pay special attention to our cooperation with the end users of our solutions within the so-called on-job-training.
We are also ready to support our customers in the process of collecting, visualizing and interpreting measurement data generated by our sensors.
Monitoring and data collection system
The main benefits of ULTRAXIS solutions:
- Increasing the level of safety for potentially high risk structures
- Ability to predict failures with catastrophic consequences
- Optimization of the facility operation process by minimizing emergency downtime
- Minimization of service costs and failure removal costs
- Reducing errors in structural safety assessments
- For potential partners from the SHM industry – gaining a competitive advantage by offering a new quality service to its customers