The administrator of personal data of Website users is ULTRAXIS Sp z o.o. based at Al. Wojska Polskiego 9, 39-300 Mielec, PL, Podkarpackie Voivodeship, entered in the register of entrepreneurs, under the NIP number: 8172199055, REGON: 387747302, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +48 501 504 444 (hereinafter referred to as as: “Administrator”).
2. Personal data:
In order to ensure the security of the User’s personal data, they are stored on secured servers, we use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL), and we have implemented access control.
Only persons associated with the operation of the Website who have been granted appropriate authorizations have access to personal data.
Personal data collected via the Website are provided to the Administrator directly by the User by completing the form available on the Website or by sending an e-mail to the Administrator.
Providing personal data by website users is voluntary.
The scope of collected data includes: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and company name.
The User has the right to access his/her personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, transfer it, object to its processing, withdraw previously expressed consent to its processing and submit a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
To exercise their rights, the User may send an appropriate declaration of will to the Administrator’s address.
The Administrator reserves the right to collect IP addresses of visitors to the website, which may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server and creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions the most visits are recorded).
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- necessary cookies that enable the use of services available on the Website, including: authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
- security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the pages of the Website are used;;
- functional cookies, enabling saving the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the User’s selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies can be found at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section in the browser menu.